Wednesday 4 February 2015

Goodwill Finds

There is nothing I love more than a good before and after, and I have created quite a few myself over the years. I love to hunt for makeover treasures at Goodwill and thrift stores, as well as yard sales during the Summer months. Yesterday my mother and I visited Goodwill and I found an awesome makeover project for just $8!! Check it out!!



I have no idea what I am going to do with it just yet. Maybe a kids toy box, or a boot box and bench. I haven't decided and before I do I will go to the holy grail of inspiration and ideas- Pinterest! I have the app on my phone and have filled it with great craft, decorating, and wood working projects. If you would like to follow me on Pinterest here is the link https://www.pinterest.com/glover0341/. 

I also found these wooden candle sticks at Goodwill for just a buck, and again, I haven't decided what I am doing with them just yet and will turn to my trusted source of inspiration for all things great and small- Pinterest! 


Until Next Time....


No comments:

Post a Comment