Friday 6 February 2015

Driftwood Dreams

If I've said it once I've said it a hundred times....

I LOVE PINTEREST!

 Whether I'm looking for DIY projects, crafting advice or decorating inspiration I always turn to Pinterest!

In a previous blog entry I mentioned how I had turned hundreds of tiny pieces of driftwood into refrigerator magnets....

I fell totally and madly in love with working with driftwood and collected some large pieces to make wall signs...




I found so many wonderful ideas for uses of driftwood since then and I can't wait for summer to collect more driftwood and do some of them! 

Hope you enjoy these dreamy driftwood projects as much as I do :)


























If you want to check out these posts and sooo many more feel free to follow me on Pinterest..https://www.pinterest.com/glover0341/

Until next time.....



No comments:

Post a Comment